Arabica from South America.
- Roast: light
- Intensity: 4/13
- Flavor: fruity, biscuity
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.70 per capsule
- Get Nespresso’s Volluto capsules here …
- Nespresso machines on sale
Volluto is one of my favorite capsules when it comes to daily use. With a 4/13 strength, it is light enough so that you can have a couple cups of espressos without getting wired!
What’s great is that it still manages to have a strong taste despite its moderate intensity. I particularly enjoyed this espresso’s subtle blend, which I found both bitter and fruity at the same time.
Volluto is definitely a must-have for every Nespresso capsule collection and a good choice to get acquainted with Nespresso.
- Activities: This is the type of coffee you can drink every day, whether it’s at the breakfast table, to end lunch, while working or reading your newspapaer.
- Music: Because it’s light and fruity, this is a good fit for some Bossanova playing in the background.
- Food: works well with something crunchy like Italian Biscottis.
Volluto comes in your standard rectangle Nespresso box which includes 10 capsules.