Nepresso’s Variations Snowball is a Limited Edition espresso blend made with Livanto (Arabica from South and Central America), coconut and vanilla.
- Roast: medium
- Intensity: 6/13
- Flavor: coconut, vanilla
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Variation Snowball capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
VARIATIONS SNOWBALL CAPSULE REVIEW
Out of the 3 Variations Confetto capsules released for the holidays, Snowball is my favorite. If you’ve been reading this site for quite a while, you know by now that I’m not a big fan of coffee mixed with prominent funky flavors – I’m the same way with chocolate. The first thing you taste when sipping this coffee is the coconut with a hint of vanilla in the background, followed by a slightly sour and salty aftertaste. Because I like vanilla, coconut and Livanto, I have to admit I’m lacking objectivity in this case which makes me find Snowball enjoyable.
- Activities: Most particularly suited for Christmas and New Year festivities.
- Music: Holiday music of course.
- Food: Toasts with Nutella complement well the vanilla and coconut flavors.
Nespresso’s Variations Snowball comes in a black rectangle box with blue dots.
It features 10 white capsules with light blue and yellow lines.
To learn more, Watch our Variations Snowball unboxing video below.