Nepresso’s Variations Confetto Orangette is a Limited Edition espresso blend made with Livanto (Arabica from South and Central America), orange peel and chocolate.
- Roast: medium
- Intensity: 6/13
- Flavor: orange, chocolate
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Variation Confetto Orangette capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
VARIATIONS CONFETTO ORANGETTE CAPSULE REVIEW
Variations Orangette is a pretty straightforward capsule. You first recognize Livanto’s aroma, immediately followed by a brief orange flavored spike and a light citrusy aftertaste. As mentioned in my Variations Snowball review, I’m not a big fan of fruity coffee but casual coffee drinkers might find that one quite enjoyable.
- Activities: mostly for Holiday breakfasts and brunches.
- Music: coming soon …
- Food: For this one I’m also recommending navettes from my hometown, Marseille, which could be described as orange-flavored biscuits dating back to 1781.
Nespresso’s Variations Confetto Orangette comes in a black rectangle box which featuring big dots with wrapping paper-like designs.
It includes 10 white pods with pink and orange lines.
To learn more, Watch our Variations Confetto Orangette unboxing video below.