Nepresso’s Variations Confetto Liquorice is a Limited Edition espresso blend made with Livanto (Arabica from South and Central America) and various spices.
- Roast: medium
- Intensity: 6/13
- Flavor: liquorice, candy
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Variations Confetto Liquorice capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
VARIATIONS CONFETTO LIQUORICE CAPSULE REVIEW
Even though I’m used to liquorice flavors being from the Pastis capital (Marseille), this capsule surprised me a lot, as I don’t think the pairing of coffee and liquorice is a winning combination. Drinking it black as a straight espresso shot as I always do, Confetto liquorice just tastes weird making me feel like it’s twisting my tongue and leaving me with a sour and salty aftertaste. Adding sugar and milk makes it soother and somewhat drinkable but it’s not enough to recommend it.
- Activities: only if you have guests who like this flavor.
- Music: I guess you could listen to Azealia Banks’ “Liquorice”.
- Food: You should pair it with something strong and sweet like toast with honey.
Nespresso’s Variations Confetto Liquorice comes in a brown rectangle box which featuring 10 brown capsules. Because these capsules were specifically to make macchiato, the box also features instructions to properly make your espresso macchiato.
To learn more, Watch our Variations Confetto Liquorice unboxing video below.