Aribica beans from Colombia.
- Roast: split roasting
- Intensity: 6/13
- Flavor: fruity, winy
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.72 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Rosabaya de Colombia capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
Part of Nespresso’s Pure Origin line, Rosabaya de Colombia has a rich, velvety body and a very distinct taste. It is fruity, a bit rough but what probably makes its singularity is its light wine-like feel which brings you an after taste similar to when drinking red wine.
- Activities: Intense enough to start the day, its strong flavor makes it a great candidate for additional coffee breaks, which means you need to take a moment to fully enjoy it, rather than drinking it for pure caffeine purpose.
- Music: Dark and smooth, this calls for some Goth music and, most particularly, Siouxise and the Banshees.
- Food: If you have it with something too sweet, it will be overpowered by Robaya’s strong taste. Rather, I would go with some dark chocolate so the flavors stay in harmony instead of clashing.
OTHER COFFEE DRINKS
- Cappucino: The combination of milk and rosabaya espresso works particularly well, the milk bringing softness before letting the coffee’s bitterness pierce through.
Nespresso’s Rosabaya de Colombia comes in a standard rectangle box which features flowers (see pictures on the right). It includes 10 pinkish capsules.