Arabica and Robusta beans from South and Central America.
- Roast: light
- Intensity: 8/13
- Flavor: sweet, woody
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.70 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Roma capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
With a title like Roma, a city where they don’t mess around with their espressos, Nespresso couldn’t afford delivering some wishy-washy blend and, as you would rightfully expect, this is a subtle, Italian-style coffee. With a slightly woody flavor and a high than average intensity, Roma is both smooth and dark, revealing slowly its moderate bitterness without leaving a too strong aftertaste.
- Activities: Smooth and not too intrusive, the Roma capsule is your go to capsule for various occasions, from breakfast to working, reading and wrapping up lunch.
- Music: Don’t’ worry, because it has Italian references doesn’t mean I will recommend Eros Ramazzotti here, rather going for smooth, charismatic tunes by Arcade Fire.
- Food: Roma can be paired with a wide variety of foods as its taste isn’t too overpowering. Personally, I enjoy it with some simple toast and butter.
Nespresso’s Roma is packaged in the brand’s standard rectangle box, featuring a brown logo and including 10 brown capsules.