Robusta Uganda Original is a Limited Edition espresso made with Robusta beans from Uganda.
- Roast: dark
- Intensity: 10/13
- Flavor: cocoa, caramel, spices.
- Content: 0.85oz of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz), ristretto (0.85 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.90 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Robusta Uganda capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
ROBUSTA UGANDA CAPSULE REVIEW
With a strength of 10 out of 13, Nespresso’s Robusta Uganda provides a rich and dark experience. The first things you notice are its smooth body and bitterness that instantly envelop you. Cocoa notes then quickly pierce through, delivering a pleasant and peaceful sensation before leaving you with a salty and spicy aftertaste.
- Activities: whether it’s for breakfast or coffee breaks, this capsule’s distinct flavor is sure to make for a great moment.
- Music: because it’s dark and intense, my pick goes to Noisy Garage band Black Rebel Motorcycle Club’s latest album, Wrong Creatures.
- Food: should be paired with something similar and chocolaty like Nutella crepes or complement something sweet and buttery like French brioche.
Nespresso’s Robusta Uganda comes in a colorful green-themed rectangle box featuring a village, vegetation and birds. It includes 10 green capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Robusta Uganda unboxing video below.