Nepresso’s Leggero On Ice is a Limited Edition espresso made with beans from Kenya and Colombia.
- Roast: light
- Intensity: 7/13
- Flavor: fruity, lemony.
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Leggero On Ice capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
LEGGERO ON ICE CAPSULE REVIEW
With Leggero meaning light in Italian, you shouldn’t be expecting a strong coffee experience when trying this limited edition Nespresso Iced coffee. While Leggero is somewhat sour, most likely thanks to its lemony note, I must admit it doesn’t leave much impression. We’ve tried various water dosages and even added milk to make an iced cappucino, but the result was still the same, this capsule lacking flavor and intensity. While you can certainly argue that Nespresso’s goal was indeed to create a light coffee here, to me Leggero just feels like washy-washy Starbucks.
- Activities: You can have it any time as it’s refreshing and doesn’t require much attention taste-wise.
- Music: I won’t push as far as suggesting Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby” but having the FM in the background will do.
- Food: Because it doesn’t have much flavor, a toast with butter and honey will certainly spice things up.
Nespresso’s Leggero On Ice comes in a blue rectangle box which opens in the middle and features geometric designs. It includes 10 silver capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Leggero On Ice unboxing video below.