Laos Bolaven Plateau Explorations 1 is a Limited Edition espresso made with beans from a high altitude region in southern Laos.
- Roast: split
- Intensity: 7/13
- Flavor: cereal, wheat.
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $1.20 per capsule
- Get Nespresso’s Laos Bolaven Plateau capsules here …
- Nespresso machines on sale
LOS BOLAVEN PLATEAU CAPSULE REVIEW
Compared to Kenya Peaberry which is part of the same Explorations 1 dual package, I found this Laos Bolaven Plateau capsule to be somewhat disappointing. While its texture looks pretty smooth, it actually feels a bit harsh and the flavor doesn’t last long, mostly leaving you on a light bitter note.
- Activities: This one is better suited to start your day and for breakfast.
- Music: Been listening to Chuck Berry’s last album Chuck.
- Food: because of its bitterness, we are recommending pairing it with something sweet like a pastry.
Nespresso’s Laos Bolaven Plateau comes in a blue rectangle box which opens in the middle and features geometric designs. It includes 10 silver capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Laos Bolaven Plateau unboxing video below.