Robusta beans from Brazil and Guatemala.
- Roast: dark & light split-roasting
- Intensity: 12/13
- Flavor: bitter with notes of pepper
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz), ristretto (0.85 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.70 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Kazaar capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
With an intensity of 12, Kazaar is the strongest Nespresso coffee and it delivers, whether it’s in terms of strength or flavor. This espresso feels woody with nice bitter tones making for a pretty straightforward coffee that tastes like a real espresso should taste.
- Activities: This is the kind of espresso you definitely pay attention to and want to enjoy. Good while lounging, reading your paper and ending your lunch on a strong note.
- Music: Because it is pretty intense, it goes with powerful and dark songs such as Depeche Mode‘s “I Feel You”, Nirvana’s “In Bloom”, Pearl Jam’s “Jeremy”, The Prodigy’s “Smack my bitch up”
- Food: works well with dark chocolate.
Regular rectangle Nespresso box featuring 10 capsules.