Nepresso’s Intenso On Ice is a Limited Edition espresso made with beans from Brazil and Costa Rica.
- Roast: split
- Intensity: 11/13
- Flavor: cereal, roasted.
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Intenso On Ice capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
INTENSO ON ICE CAPSULE REVIEW
With its roasted and intense flavor, Intenso On Ice is superior to its Leggero counterpart, and it’s been fulfilling its mission to provide me with some enjoyable Iced coffee moments throughout the summer. Leaving you with a lasting salty, roasted aftertaste, Intenso has that rough feel I like – I don’t like sweet coffees – but an additional distinctive flavor would have brought it to the next level.
- Activities: You can certainly enjoy a few Iced coffees during summer mornings but be aware it will give you a caffeine kick.
- Music: Arcade Fire’s new album Everything Now offers an energetic, refreshing soundtrack while drinking Intenso.
- Food: This one works well paired with something chocolaty, most particularly pains au chocolat (chocolate croissants).
Nespresso’s Intenso On Ice comes in a blue rectangle box which opens in the middle and features geometric designs. It includes 10 silver capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Intenso On Ice unboxing video below.