Aribica and Robusta beans from Southern India.
- Roast: split roasting
- Intensity: 10/13
- Flavor: spicy, cocoa
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.72 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Indriya from India capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
With an intensity of 10 out of 13, this Nespresso Pure Origin capsule packs a punch at different levels. Not only is Indriya from India a strong blend with a rich body, but it delivers spicy flavors while leaving you with a pleasant salty and bitter aftertaste. This is a rough, sophisticated blend for espresso aficionados.
- Activities: A good way to start the day on a high note, you might want to follow it later with a sweeter, lighter blend as its strong aftertaste will last for a while, accompanying you without the need for binge espresso drinking.
- Music: Dark, intense and spicy, Indriya from India is a good match for Goth music and, most particularly, for the Sisters of Mercy.
- Food: Because it has a strong spicy, bitter taste, pairing it with similar tones like dark chocolate won’t work as everything will be blending in. Rather something sweet like a Hawaiian roll will allow the coffee’s bitterness to take over the sweetness, thus creating a highly enjoyable contrasted experience.
Nespresso’s Rosabaya de Colombia comes in a standard Pure Origin rectangle box which features flowers (see picture on the right). It includes 10 green capsules.