Gourmesso’s Nicaragua Mezzo is made with a blend of Arabica beans from South America and Robusta beans from Asia.
- Roast: dark
- Intensity: 7/10
- Flavor: bitter
- Content: 65 mg of caffeine.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Gourmesso
- Price: $0.45 per capsule
- Order: Buy Gourmesso’s Nicaragua Mezzo capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
Nicaragua Mezzo is one of my favorite Gourmesso capsules. With its medium-to-high strength (7 out of 10), it manages to provide intensity while delivering a smooth experience. It features a pleasant, bitter flavor that accompanies you for a while, thus creating a subtle aftertaste. With its bare flavor – not fruits or spices here – this is a simple, straightforward coffee which should satisfy those who enjoy espresso in its pure form.
- Activities: What’s great with this one is that it doesn’t leave you indifferent. It is strong enough to start your day smoothly and you can enjoy a few more cups throughout your morning.
- Music: Because it has a strong personality while being smooth, I find it to be a good match for Snoop Dogg’s latest album, Bush.
- Food: I have it with toasted buttery sweet Hawaiian bread, the toast’s sweetness finely complementing this coffee’s light bitterness.
Nicaragua Mezzo comes in a black rectangle box featuring the capsule’s name in a purple color as well as information about this coffee in 6 languages including English, Spanish and French.
It includes 10 capsules which are packaged by pair in 5 little purple bags.