Aribica beans from Brazil.
- Roast: light
- Intensity: 4/13
- Flavor: toasted grain
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.72 per capsule
- Shop for Nespresso capsules
- Nespresso machines on sale
Dulsão do Brasil is part of Nespresso’s Pure Origin line. It is a smooth, light blend with a rich body and a slightly bitter after-taste that delivers a roasted flavor. I found it to be a pleasant and decent coffee which can be used to refill your espresso throughout the morning.
- Activities: Dulsão do Brasil is pleasant but not too strong, which means it’s one of these capsules you can use in any occasion, from breakfast to working, reading the paper or ending lunch.
- Music: Because it’s from Brazil, Bossa Nova comes to mind but it’s slightly burned flavor doesn’t go with this music’s very colorful and soft vibes. Surprisingly I found myself instead listening to the latest Mumford & Sons album and it did go well.
- Food: Neither too strong nor bitter, it can be paired with various food, including something simple like your morning toasted piece of bread with butter spread.
Nespresso’s Dulsão do Brasil comes in a standard rectangle box featuring leaves (see pictures on the right) and including 10 gold capsules.