Arabica beans from East Africa, South and Central America.
- Roast: light
- Intensity: 3/13
- Flavor: citrus, lemon
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.70 per capsule
- Get Nespresso’s Cosi capsules here …
- Nespresso machines on sale
With an intensity of 3/13, Cosi is Nespresso’s mildest capsule but contrary to other brands’ light blends, this one doesn’t suffer from being too watery. Rather, it has a very silky texture and a subtle, refreshing flavor showcasing hints of citrus. This is probably one of the rare capsules that can satisfy diehard and casual espresso drinkers.
- Activities: Smooth with a mild intensity, Cosi capsules can be used at any time, starting with your first cup and throughout the morning, whether you are reading, working on watching TV.
- Music: Cosi calls for some smooth, groovy tunes flirting with disco – my pick is without a doubt the infectious Venezuelan band Los Amigos Invisible.
- Food: Cosi espressos can be paired with pretty much anything but I enjoy them more particularly with a chocolate croissant.
Cosi coffee comes in Nespresso’s usual rectangle packaging. It includes 10 brown capsules.