Cafe Joe’s Cuba is a Limited Edition espresso made from superior Arabica beans 200 years and other quality origins.
- Roast: split, medium-to-dark
- Intensity: 9/10
- Flavor: dark chocolate, Cuban tobacco fragrance
- Content: 5 grams of coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Cafe Joe
- Price: $0.49 per capsule
- Order: Buy Cafe Joe’s Cuba capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
CAFE JOE CUBA CAPSULE REVIEW
Wit its hint of chocolate and discreet bitterness, Cafe Joe’s Cuba capsule delivers a lot of flavor upfront rather than just leaving you with an aftertaste. Besides the exotic Cuba imagery, what probably makes this coffee special is its subtlety, as its strong intensity remains hidden in the background, letting you fully savors what it has to offer.
- Activities: From breakfast to accompanying you throughout the morning or finishing lunch, this should be one of your go-to-capsules.
- Music: Definitely something upbeat and to keep it Latin, I go with Bomba Estereo’s electro-tropical sounds.
- Food: You need something that can compete with the strong flavor like biscotti or pain au chocolat (chocolate croissant).
Cafe Joe’s Cuba comes in a beautiful Cuba-themed red and blue rectangle box which features an old car and includes 10 turquoise capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Cafe Joe Cuba unboxing video below.