Cafe Joe’s Costa Rica is a Limited Edition espresso made from Costa Rican coffee beans.
- Roast: dark
- Intensity: 10/10
- Flavor: sweet and sour
- Content: 5 grams of coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Cafe Joe
- Price: $0.49 per capsule
- Order: Buy Cafe Joe’s Costa Rica capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
CAFE JOE COSTA RICA CAPSULE REVIEW
Among all their coffee capsules, Cafe Joe’s Costa Rica is probably my favorite. The first thing you will notice is its rich texture, which is exactly what a real espresso is about. Its sweet and sour combination is however what brings this capsule to the next level, finding the right balance that should satisfy any espresso fanatic. While a lot of capsules fail to convince because they are either too fruity – catering to casual espresso drinkers – or too bitter – appealing to a few java extremists – this one blends what seems to be cocoa and citrus in the background, allowing to enjoy the coffee’s pure aroma with a subtle twist.
- Activities: Whether it’s to kickstart your day or to indulge later on, Costa Rica delivers on both intensity and flavor to keep you happy and energized throughout your morning.
- Music: My pick goes to indie Costa Rican band Los Waldners which features lively, breezy melodies.
- Food: Because it’s sweet and sour, I pair this coffee with similar flavors like brioche with Nutella or pain au chocolat (chocolate croissant).
Cafe Joe’s Costa Rica comes in a black rectangle box featuring – psychedelic/indigenous? – designs and including 10 pink capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Cafe Joe Costa Rica unboxing video below.