Arabica from Ethiopia, Africa.
- Roasting: 1 part shorter and darker + 1 part lighter and longer
- Intensity: 3/13
- Flavor: fresh, floral
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: lungo (3.70 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.72 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Bukeela capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
Part of Nespresso’s Pure Origin line, Bukeela might just have an intensity of 3, but it feels intense and kind of thick. It doesn’t have a lot of flavor, besides a woody taste and a somewhat bitter after-taste. I must admit, Bukeela is a bit too rough for my palette, as I drink my coffee black, and it will work better accompanied by milk, sugar or as part as a more sophisticated beverage.
- Activities: This is the type of coffee you can drink once in a while without paying too much attention to it, Will work better for breakfast, among other flavors.
- Music: Because it’s woody, bitter and not that flavorful, a mainstream rock radio would do the trick.
- Food: works well with some sweat chocolate.
Volluto comes in a rectangle Nespresso box which features African trees and includes 10 capsules (see picture on the right).