Nepresso’s Barista Scuro is a Limited Edition espresso specifically made for macchiato drinks with Arabica beans from Costa Rica and Colombia.
- Roast: split, medium-to-dark
- Intensity: 8/13
- Flavor: roasted, chocolate
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Barita Scuro capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
BARISTA SCURO CAPSULE REVIEW
Being a fan of mocha – besides espresso of course – I find this espresso macchiato drink made with Barista Scuro capsule quite satisfying because of its hint of cocoa and roasted feel that brings some roughness. Also with an intensity of 8, it is strong enough to provide some caffeine kick and, contrary to the underwhelming Barista Chiaro, this coffee is able to speak for itself rather than let the milk talk.
- Activities: Good for breakfast, finishing lunch or for morning breaks.
- Music: The National’s dark melodic tunes prove to be a good match for this espresso macchiato drink.
- Food: You need something that’s both sweet and can match the chocolate flavor like French brioche with Nutella spread.
Nespresso’s Barista Scuro comes in a brown rectangle box which featuring 10 brown capsules. Because these capsules were specifically to make macchiato, the box also features instructions to properly make your espresso macchiato.
To learn more, Watch our Barista Scuro unboxing video below.