Nepresso’s Barista Corto is a Limited Edition ristretto made with Arabica beans from India and Robusta beans from Guatemala .
- Roast: split
- Intensity: 11/13
- Flavor: acid, bitter.
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: ristretto (0.85 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Barita Corto capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
BARISTA CORTO CAPSULE REVIEW
With its heavy feel, bitter flavor and brief salty aftertaste, Barista Corto is a straightforward coffee for real ristretto/espresso aficionados. Providing a quite intense kick, it doesn’t offer any distinctive taste besides coffee, which means do not expect any fruity, sweet or nutty tang.
- Activities: Barista Corto is a “utility capsule” which I’m mostly recommending for waking up, finishing lunch and keeping you energized.
- Music: It’s bitter, somewhat dark which happens to work well with The Perfect Circle’s latest release.
- Food: To counterbalance the coffee’s bitterness and intensity, go for something sweet like a pain au lait (French brioche-like bun).
Nespresso’s Barista Corto comes in a rectangle chocolate color box which featuring 10 dark brown capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Barista Corto unboxing video below.