Nepresso’s Barista Chiaro is a Limited Edition ristretto specifically made for cappuccino drinks with Arabica beans from Brazil and Kenya .
- Roast: split, medium-to-dark
- Intensity: 5/13
- Flavor: biscuit, caramel.
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: ristretto (0.85 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.80 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Barita Chiaro capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
BARISTA CHIARO CAPSULE REVIEW
With its low intensity and lack of strong flavor, Barista Chiaro cappuccino doesn’t provide a lasting coffee experience. Despite a light caramel hint, this coffee drink doesn’t have much to offer besides its milk texture and a bitter aftertaste. Though I’m not saying it’s bad, this is the type of mild coffee drink that might impress your guests but won’t satisfy serious espresso drinkers.
- Activities: good for weekend breakfasts when you want to start your day on a soft note.
- Music: A good match for KCRW’s morning mid-tempo tunes.
- Food: You need something with stronger flavor such as dipping buttered French brioche in your cappuccino cup.
Nespresso’s Barista Chiaro comes in a light brown rectangle box which featuring 10 capsules of similar color. Because these capsules were specifically designed for cappuccino docle, the box also features recipe instructions on the top.
To learn more, Watch our Barista Chiaro unboxing video below.