Arabica Ethiopia Harrar Original is a Limited Edition espresso made with Arabica beans from Harrar, Ethiopia.
- Roast: mild
- Intensity: 5/13
- Flavor: fruity, floral.
- Content: 5 grams of roast and ground coffee.
- Beverages: espresso (1.35 oz), lungo (3.70 oz)
- Brand: Nespresso
- Price: $0.90 per capsule
- Order: Buy Nespresso’s Arabica Ethiopia capsules here ->
- Nespresso machines on sale
ARABICA ETHIOPIA HARRAR CAPSULE REVIEW
A dual capsule designed to be used as espresso and lungo, Arabica Ethiopia Harrar doesn’t fully fulfill its promise. While it does provide a good caffeine kick despite its moderate intensity, it fails at delivering a convincing experience as an espresso because its body feels surprisingly both thick and watery at the same time. Even though it does perform better as lungo, its fruity flavor is, in that case, too subdued to leave a lasting impression.
- Activities: suggested as an utilitarian capsule for breakfast or while working.
- Music: good with ambiant electronic grooves like those Buddha Bar and Hôtel Costes compilations.
- Food: Because of its thick body and sour aftertaste you need to pair it with something sweet like pain au lait.
Nespresso’s Arabica Ethiopia Harrar comes in an orange rectangle box featuring jungle designs. It includes 10 orange capsules.
To learn more, Watch our Arabica Ethiopia Harrar unboxing video below.